Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kelmarin....


“Hey are you serious?”
“I don’t know, and I’m not sure….”
“What did she say?”
“She didn’t say anything, being silent since that day….”
“Perhaps she needs more time to ponder….”
“Yeah you are right. She needs time so that she can escape. She has been telling that for how many times. And I think this is the time that she will do what she says….”
“Come on. Don’t be so negative….”
“No I’m not. I’m just telling you the truth….”
“Erk. The truth??”
“Yeah. The truth that she is leaving me…”
“Haih… Apalah you nie. I think you need to give her more time to think, more time for herself, to be alone. Janganlah fikir bukan-bukan…”
“Don’t you get it? Aku tak fikir bukan-bukan. Itulah kenyataannya. I know it was my mistake, I should not ask her that question…”
“Nolah. It was not your mistake. Semua orang tahu perangai ko. Semua orang yang rapat dengan ko faham perangai ko. Ko tue sengal. Benda dah jelas lagi mahu tanya. Tapi nak buat macam mana, that’s what we call variations of human behaviour. Orang faham senanglah, cuma orang yang tak faham ajer susah….”
“Entah…. I’m not sure. Perhaps it’s true that I was meant to be alone…”
“Laaa… You are not alone lah. You still have us…”
“I’m gonna miss her….”
“Dahlah. That’s her decision. Semua orang buat silap. Ko buat silap, dia pun buat silap. Takda manusia yang perfect. Kalau nak cari yang perfect, Nabi ajerlah yang perfect. Even dia pun tak perfect….”
“Dahlah. Malas nak pikir.......”

No comments: